Quartz is a man-made material composed of 94% natural quartz and the remaining 6% in resin. The manufacturing process of this material begins with polymerization, followed by a vacuum process. Subsequently, formation occurs at high temperatures and pressure, paving the way for the final touch of grinding and polishing.